French Toast Bake
1. Spray Pam into a 9x13 baking dish.
2. Rip bread into chunks and distribute into the dish.
3. In a bowl mix together eggs, milk, cream, sugar, and vanilla. Pour evenly over the bread.
4. Cover and store in the fridge overnight.
5. mix flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Add butter pieces and cut them into the dry mixture until mixture resembles fine pebbles. Cover and store in fridge.
**The next day:
6. Preheat oven to 350 F.
7. Sprinkle crumb mixture over the top of the french toast.
8. Bake 1 hour or more for a firmer, less liquid texture.