3/4 c warm water
1 tsp dry yeast
2 c all purpose flour (extra for kneading)
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil (extra for basting before baking)
1. Preheat the oven to 500.
2. Mix the water and yeast. let it sit until it starts to foam.
3. Add flour, sugar, salt, and olive oil. Combine. (I had to add extra to mine, the dough was too sticky)
4. Prepare surface with flour. Knead dough for about 3-5 minutes.
5. Place dough back to bowl and cover with a towel. (placing the dough in a warm place will help it) Let it sit for 5 minutes.
6. Stretch out your dough (you can divide). I left mine at about a quarter inch thick.
7. Lightly oil your pizza stone.
8. Put your sauce and toppings on the pizza.
9. If you have crust, take a little olive oil and spread on exposed crust.
10. Put pizza in the oven and bake for 10 minutes or until the crust is golden and your cheese is melted!
*update: I was preparing this and had rolled out the dough and put the sauce down and then got caught up doing something else and it actually made my dough even fluffier and was a thicker crust!!