With the New Year, I am trying to cook a little healthier than I use to. This is a very easy and healthy recipe, full of flavors! The cherry on top, it is a one pan meal! The next time I cook this, we will serve it over a bed of rice.
Balsamic Vinegar Chicken and Mushrooms
2 packages of mushrooms, washed and sliced
2 qts green beans, drained
4 chicken breasts, sliced.
¼ c Italian Dressing
2 Tbsp honey
3 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
4 Roma tomatoes, diced
- Heat olive oil in pan.
- Add mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes and then add in the green beans. Cook well and place to the side.
- Add extra oil if needed and cook chicken. Salt and pepper as needed. Add to the mushrooms and green beans.
- In same pan, pour in Italian dressing and add the honey and balsamic vinegar. Cook until thickens a little and then add the mushroom, green beans, and chicken back.
- Mix back up and cook until warm. Add in the tomatoes and cook for about 3 more minutes.
- Serve warm. (I would serve over rice the next time I cook this.)