I will tell you first that I am not a big spicy person so this is definitely cut down a bit on the Sriracha. My husband will tell you that you cannot use anything other than Sriracha (they do not taste as good in his opinion). I really enjoyed it not to mention that it’s a Crockpot meal and that you can make it ahead of time, freeze it and throw it in the crockpot when you are ready to use it! Perfect for the working mom/family.
1 -1 ½ pounds of boneless chicken breast
¼ c Sriracha Sauce
¼ c honey
1 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp lime juice
*For the drizzle
¼ c mayo
¼ c greek yogurt
¼ c sweet chili sauce
2 Tbsp honey
2 Tbsp hot sauce
- Cut the chicken into large bite sized chunks
- Place in crockpot
- In a bowl mix together Sriracha, honey, soy sauce, and lime juice.
- Pour Sriracha mixture over chicken and cook on high for 2-4 hours or 5-7 on low. (until chicken is cooked all the way through)
- Whisk together drizzle ingredients
- Serve chicken with rice or noodles and drizzle sauce on top.