The perfect dip for any winter get together or really. I mean come on who doesn’t love cheesecake and in dip form. I could eat it with a spoon.
**The recipe calls for molasses but no one really has it in their pantry and there is not that many recipes that call for it to have it. To replace the molasses you can mix ¼ c brown sugar with ¼ water.
8 oz cream cheese, softened
¼ c brown sugar
¼ c powdered sugar, sifted
3 Tbsp molasses
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp ground cinnamon
Dash of nutmeg
4 oz. Cool Whip
Graham crackers for serving
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth (no more than a minute)
- Add sugars and molasses and beat on a medium speed until smooth (about 1 minute)
- Add the ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg and ix until combined
- Add the cool Whip and beat until combined (30 seconds)
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve. (This will keep for up to 1 week)