This dinner is quick and easy and of course delicious. Both my husband and I are huge fans. This is a better the next day meal. So make it ahead of time and then heat it up when you need it.
1 ½-2 lbs ground beef
¾ c quick oatmeal
¾ c whole milk
½ c onion finely chopped
1 ¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
1/3 c ketchup
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1 Tbsp mustard
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine ground beef, oatmeal, milk, egg, onion, salt, and pepper in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Using your hands to incorporate everything into the meat. (Do not over mix)
- Transfer meat into a large loaf pan and press it down evenly into the pan.
- Mix ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard in a small bowl. Pour oven meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drain off excess grease.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.