Canned Hot Pepper Mustard
Makes 14 1/2 pint jars
40 banana peppers (we mixed in some habanero, Thai as well), stems removed
4 c. yellow mustard
5 c. sugar
1 c. honey (spray cup with olive oil to make it pour out easy)
4 c. Apple Cider vinegar
1 Tbsp salt
1 1/2 c. flour
1 c. water
1. Put peppers in processor and process until smooth.
2. Pour into large pot and stir in mustard, sugar, honey, apple cider vinegar, and salt.
3. Bring to a boil (should not stop boiling when you stir)
4. Stir together flour and water, until smooth.
5. Pour into boiling mixture.
6. Continue to boil, stirring for about 5 minutes.
7. Pour into sterile jars and seal.
8. Place in a water bath for 5 to 10 minutes.