I realize that I am lucky enough to have a husband that will eat whatever I cook, this makes cooking fun. I find a recipe that sounds yummy and he is willing to try it! The other night I was trying to find something to cook with the mussels that we got from Costco and find a side dish. I stumbled across this recipe that sounded good on its own. It also gave me a chance to use the protein noodles that are so good! It turned out great and we both love it!
1 package of protein noodles
3 Tbsp butter
1 1/2 c of Parmesan Cheese
1 Tbsp Parsley
1. Cook noodles in salted water until done.
2. Drain pasta and reserve about 1/2 c of the liquid. (Its better to err on the side of caution and save a little more)
3. Add butter to the warm pot and allot to melt on a low heat.
4. Take off heat and add noodle and mix.
5. Add Parmesan cheese and mix. (I would add 1/2 c at a time so that it doesn't melt into a glob of cheese)
6. Add the parsley and mix.