Mussels with Red Wine - Tomato Broth
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 minced garlic
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
1 c. Pinot Noir
3 c. diced tomatoes
2 lbs mussels, scrubbed and debearded (40 mussels)
2 c spinach
1. Heat olive oil in large skillet and add garlic and red pepper. Cook from 1 minute.
2. Add wine and simmer for about 3 minutes.
3. Add tomato and cook for 1 minute
4. Add mussels; cover skillet and cook for 4 minutes or until shells open.
5. Remove from heat and discard any unopened shells.
6. Add in spinach
If any of the musses do not open do not eat them.