Easy Bread Bowl
1 1/2 c warm water
1 packet instant yeast
1 Tbsp sugar
3 1/2 c bread flour
2 tsp salt
Glass container with ice with baking
1. In mixer, dissolve yeast and sugar in water for about 5 minutes, until foamy.
2. Add 3 cups of flour and salt, mix. Adding the rest of the flour 1/4 cup at a time, until dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl. You might have to add extra as needed. Knead until smooth for about 5 minutes.
3. Place dough in lightly sprayed bowl and cover with a damp kitchen towel for 30 minutes to rise.
4. Preheat oven to 500 and place the container with ice in the oven. Punch dough down and divide into 4 equal sized pieces.
5. Shape each piece into a ball and place on a lightly sprayed baking sheet. Score the top of each roll. Sprinkle with salt and spray warm water and let rise for 15 minutes.
6. Put in oven for 2 minutes, then reduce heat to 425 and bake for 16 more minutes or until golden brown.