Veggie Noodle Stir Fry
4 small squash in noodle form (zucchini would work as well)
2 small onions, diced
3 sweet banana peppers, diced
1-1 1/2 c snow peas (I add extra)
1 cup of shrimp (or chicken would work) (I get my shrimp frozen from Costco so they are already peeled and deveined)
2 Tbsp teriyaki sauce
1 Tbsp soy sauce (or a little more to taste)
Sesame seeds (optional)
1. Run vegetable through the spiralizer, a grater also works, and set aside
2. Heat olive oil in a large pan or wok. (It was so good we are purchasing a wok!)
3. Cook onions and peppers, until tender, about 5 minutes.
4. Add snow peas and cook for about 2 minutes.
5. Add shrimp and cook until shrimp turn pink on all sides.
6. Add noodles and cook for about 2-3 minutes until they are softer.
7. Add teriyaki and soy sauce, mix and serve warm