Tomato Basil Zucchini Pasta
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp minced garlic
2 onions chopped
1 pint jar Roasted Tomato Sauce
Salt and Pepper, to taste
2 small squash
2 oz Ricotta
1. Heat olive oil in a pan, add onions and garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the onions become tender and translucent.
2. Add the sauce along with the salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes. Just long enough to loose some of the juice.
3. While the sauce is cooking, spiralize the squash and zucchini.
4. After the sauce has cooked, in another pan heat up a little more olive oil and cook the noodles for 2-3 minutes. Be careful not to over cook them.
5. Remove the sauce from heat and stir in the Ricotta cheese.
6. When noodles have cooked, add them to the sauce mixture.
7. Serve warm and garnish with extra basil and ricotta.