1 Tbsp olive oil
1 onion chopped
1lb venison burger (or more)
2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
29 oz. can tomato sauce
1 pack of lasagna noodles
4 c. shredded mozzarella
1 1/2 c. ricotta cheese
1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
1. Heat olive oil in a pan and cook the onion until transparent.
2. Add the burger and seasoning and cook until meat is brown.
3. Pour in the tomato sauce and mix and let cook for about 2 more minutes.
4. Mix together the 3 cheeses in a bowl.
5. In the Crockpot, begin layering 1/3 meat, 1/3 noodles (I break them and make sure they cover the layer of meat), 1/3 cheese. Continue 2 more times.
6. Cook on low for 4 hours.
That is seriously it! Lasagna cannot get any easier!!
Adapted from Allrecipes.com