One of the best parts about Red Lobster is the Cheddar Bay Biscuits. I love them and its a fight between me and my husband over the last one! This is such an easy recipe, especially with the Ninja Blender with a dough hook and switching to the blade when you add the cheese (optional but really gets cheese into every part!).
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
2 c Flour (all purpose)
1 Tbsp sugar
1 Tbsp baking powder
2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1 c buttermilk
1/2 c butter, melted
1 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese (more doesn't hurt)
**Topping (to be brushed on after baking)
3 Tbsp butter, melted
1/2 Tbsp parsley
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 450 and spray a baking sheet
2. In the mixer, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, garlic powder, and cayenne.
3. In a bowl, whisk together the milk and butter. Pour in mixture.
4. Add in cheese.
5. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop batter onto baking sheet.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes. While baking prepare the topping by mixing the three ingredients together.
7. When the biscuits are golden brown remove from the oven. Brush the topping on each biscuit.