3c all purpose flour
1/4c granulated sugar
1Tbsp baking powder
1 12oz can/bottle beer (or lemon/lime soda may be substituted)
1/2 stick of butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9x5 loaf pan.
2. Add flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt to mixer and mix until combined.
3. Add beer and continue to mix.
4. Pour half of the melted butter into the loaf pan.
5. Add the bread mixture. (It will be more like a batter)
6. Add the remaining butter on top.
7. Bake on center rack for 50-60 minutes, until the top is brown and crispy.
8. Remove and let rest for 5 minutes.